Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Radiology Technologist \(0\.1 FTE, Variable shift\) to work for Medical Imaging at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, WA\.
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing the technical aspects of all adult, geriatric, adolescent, pediatric and neonatal procedures done in Diagnostic Radiology under the direction of the Radiologist\.
In this position you will:
- Perform X\-rays using protective and immobilization devices
- Register patients on the computer
- Keep accurate records of all films
- Explain procedures carefully and thoughtfully to patients
- Work quickly and efficiently to keep patient flow up to standard
- Assist Medical Records as needed
- Assist nurses as needed
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a Radiologic Technology training program
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic License
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT
- Experience as a Radiology Technologist
- Current Basic Life Support \(BLS/CPR\) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One year experience in a hospital radiographic department with demonstrated competencies in all radiologic procedures
About the Edmonds Campus\.
Swedish/Edmonds \(formerly Stevens Hospital\) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years\. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals\. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace\. We are a family\. We are a community\. Our mission is to improve the health and well\-being of the community through local, high\-quality and compassionate health care services\. On Sept\. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health\-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system\.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non\-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 152182