Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Social Work Case Manager \(Per Diem, Variable Shift\) in Psychiatry at Swedish/Edmonds in Edmonds, WA\.
The Social Work Case Manager is responsible for providing a full range of social work services including psychosocial assessment, treatment planning, therapeutic interventions, complex discharge planning, crisis intervention, referral and resource referral\.
In this position you will:
- Interact with patients and physicians to explore the most appropriate setting to meet patient needs
- Collaborate with community providers and provides patient/family with appropriate community resources to promote achievement of goals
- Develop discharge plan through collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Continually evaluates case management services and client outcomes
- Provide orientation and mentoring to new staff
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Licensed Social Work Associate \- Advanced \(LSWAA\) or Licensed Social Work Associate \- Independent Clinical \(LSWAIC\)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker \(LICSW\) or Advanced Social Worker \(LASW\) with Washington State Department of Health
- Previous experience in acute medical or mental healthcare in an inpatient or outpatient setting
About the Edmonds Campus\.
Swedish/Edmonds \(formerly Stevens Hospital\) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years\. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals\. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace\. We are a family\. We are a community\. Our mission is to improve the health and well\-being of the community through local, high\-quality and compassionate health care services\. On Sept\. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health\-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system\.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non\-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Case Management
Req ID: 152749